Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A new beginning


The time has finally arrived.
I went last night to pick my second born up from my parents!!!!
Little sneak preview!!!

My father picked it up at the shop yesterday and we were able to work it out that I would meet them half way so that I could begin training on the bike I'll use this summer.  Now, I am well aware how crazy I sound talking about a bike as if it's a child, but it is my child. It's expensive, I have to take care of it, and lets be real it's the only thing I can currently be trusted with that can't die. I am so proud of this new addition. Sophie is, of course, slightly jealous because her cassette doesn't shine quite as bright, she's getting her old pedals instead of the clips, and she doesn't have disc brakes like the new bike, but we've talked and she's still going to be my awesome commuter bike.
I'm super stoked about my new ride and I now the biggest obstacle facing me is coming up with a name for this sweet bike! I'm thinking along the lines of Sylvester possibly Sylvie... we'll see after the first ride!

Keep moving on ya'll!

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment